Carbon60 are recruiting for an experienced Production Coordinator to work for a global leading provider of maintenance, repair, and overhaul services for the civil aviation industry. This Production Coordinator position is on a permanent basis and has become available due to continued growth and expansion. In this role you will be the main IT technical person supporting all IT systems across the business unit. You will be responsible for monitoring progress of equipment to ensure turn times and customer requirements are met.
Role Responsibilities will include:
- Monitor on time delivery of all parts to build.
- Ensure all LRU's meet their turn time.
- Embrace and actively improve LEAN processes.
- Ensure all KPI targets for the department are met and adhered to too.
- To manage and co-ordinate the logistics operation so as to provide an effective and efficient service to operations.
- To ensure components are moved to appropriate workstations with the minimum of delay.
- To ensure all components are completed by the required turn time.
- To ensure shortages of parts for build are identified 7 - 10 days before requirement for build.
- To ensure parts are progressed through the production area to meet the needs of the production and build program.
- To promote the required standards of work in order to comply with requirements of the CAA and FAA and any other recognized regulatory body.
- To manage operations such that required manning levels are maintained to meet the needs of the operations at all times.
- To promote and maintain required standards of general housekeeping.
- To promote and monitor compliance with legislation, company policy and codes of practice relating to Health and Safety at Work.
- To constantly monitor and review operating methods in order to facilitate both qualitative and quantitative improvements in the service provided to operations.
- To be conscious of Industrial Relations and conduct operations in such a manner as to aid the presentation of the company to employees and their representatives.
- "All duties shall be undertaken in compliance with Safety and Environmental Regulations and Company Procedures."
- To be aware of company policies, procedures, and agreements.
- An awareness and understanding of responsibilities outlined in the Company's environmental procedures.
- You may be required to train personnel in a specified area subject to your qualifications and experience.
- Any other duties may be reasonably required.
Skills and Experience required:
- Basic IT knowledge and has interest in working within IT department (KPI development plan will be set).
- 2 years' experience working in a similar position would be desirable.
- Good understanding of excel and word packages.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established aviation company. If you are interested in the role and want some more information, please contact Marika in the engineering team on 07245 354032. Interviews are being held shortly.
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search