Electrical Supervisor Location: Chertsey, Surrey Salary: £45,000pa + overtime (Overtime is calculated at x 1.5 Monday - Friday, x 1.5 on Saturdays, x 2.0 for Sundays and Bank Holidays) Working hours: Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm (40h/pw), 1 in 3 On-call - £125pw, min 4 hours Company Van ProvidedWe are looking for an experienced Electrical Supervisor to join a large facilities management company to provide technical support on Electrical Services to buildings and plant planned maintenance and reactive repair service to the site. About the job:
- To lead and develop the Electrical Maintenance team through effective communication, training and development, ensuring that the staff members are fully competent and trained to undertake key tasks.
- To support and develop a managed and cost-effective maintenance programme for the site services buildings, plant, systems and equipment.
- Evaluate customer requirements and produce proposals including cost and timescales. Monitor the progress of the planned maintenance and remedial works to agree costs and time and ensuring all works are completed to the satisfaction of the customer and regulatory authorities.
- To ensure continuity of essential site systems and equipment.
- To provide an engineering service to design, plan and project manage minor site refurbishment and equipment installations.
- Identify, develop, implement and review service level agreements and key performance indicators to ensure continued provision of high-quality service and ensure customer satisfaction is maintained at a high level.
- Develop the existing Electrical Team to ensure growth and stability linked to Service Level Agreements and Key Performance Indicators.
- Engineering qualification in electrical discipline (minimum NVQ L4 or equivalent).
- Experience supervising an electrical maintenance team
- Be commercially aware and have a sound knowledge of budget preparation, negotiation and management.
- Good leadership, decision-making and communications skills.
- Be resilient under pressure and be able to converse confidently with staff, suppliers and customers at all levels.
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search