Mechanical Fitter Location: Chertsey, Surrey Salary: £36,000pa + overtime (Overtime is calculated at x 1.5 Monday - Friday, x 1.5 on Saturdays, x 2.0 for Sundays and Bank Holidays) Working hours: Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm (40h/pw), 1 in 3 On-call - £125pw, min 4 hours Company Van ProvidedAbout the job:
- Ensure all Planned Preventative and Reactive Maintenance is completed to schedule ensuring that appropriate documentation is completed and submitted in a timely fashion.
- Perform rectification of defects, ensuring all safety and performance standards are met in accordance with the contract.
- Carry out routine maintenance work associated with all mechanical systems.
- Supervise specialist contractors and ensure all certifications / documentation is completed in accordance with the requirements.
- Liaise with and respond to the Helpdesk ensuring urgent maintenance tasks are responded to within appropriate timescales.
- ONC/OND/NVQ Level 3 or equivalent in a mechanical discipline
- Proven experience within a building services environment
- Knowledge of PSSR 2000 / Confined Space, Legionella and Permit to work systems.
- Articulate, numerate and IT literate.
- Good all round knowledge of facilities management and building services engineering.
- The ability to establish, implement and monitor high standards of excellence in areas of quality, safety and operational performance.
- Good working knowledge of Health & Safety
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search