Job Title: Brand Manager (Maternity Cover)
To define and deliver strategic brand initiatives that enhance the customer experience and drive NPS for a leading airline.
- 1 direct report - Brand Executive
- Management of up to one Leaders for Business/Business Placement.
- Manages individual project budgets of variable size.
- Responsible for future brand proposition strategy, ensuring alignment to business imperatives.
- Presents directly to senior stakeholders to gain buy-in.
- Owns brand positioning and development projects to drive positive perceptions of the airline internally and externally.
- Owns the brand design for flagship projects that will enhance the customer experience.
- Manages cross-functional teams.
- Defines future customer experience to drive increased NPS for the airline.
- Owns the embedding of the brand personality and brand platform in the customer experience to shift brand perception and increase NPS for the airline.
- Owns brand, design, and uniform guidelines.
- Builds an extensive and effective network across the airline to deliver against targets.
- Builds compelling business cases, communicating these effectively and credibly to influence at all levels.
- Develops brand direction with Content Hub and agencies.
- Provides consultation, support, and solutions across the business for the representation of the brand globally.
- Resolves brand design challenges (e.g. uniform), consulting with business areas and trade unions.
- Identifies and briefs research and analysis needs, translating research output into strategic insight.
- Manages project budgets in line with the financial plan.
- Ensures successful handover of initiatives to business areas, continuing to consult through to delivery.
- Owns the global trademark portfolio across the airline.
Skills and Capabilities:
- Brand management in a B2C environment.
- Proposition strategy and portfolio development.
- End-to-end experience definition and brand design.
- Ability to convert strategy into actionable plans.
- Strong creative judgement, confident in appraising concepts and delivering feedback.
- Proven ability to build and maintain effective relationships with multiple stakeholders.
- Leading cross-functional teams to deliver results.
- Strong stakeholder management - builds support and is able to credibly sell in concepts at a senior level.
- Self-motivated and works independently - able to deal with ambiguity and without a prescribed brief.
- Flexible - works to a plan and adapts as requirements or circumstances change.
- Excellent planning skills, developing both short- and long-term plans.
- Manages interdependencies between projects and sees the bigger picture.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Experience in a brand, proposition, or customer experience-led role within a customer-facing organization (essential).
- Brand, design, or marketing qualification.
3 days in West London, 2 from home, with occasional travel to central London for stakeholder meetings.
12-month maternity cover.
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search