Joiner - Barrow in Furness - £28k plus OvertimeThis is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the largest Facilities Management companies in the UK at one of their prestigious clients' sites based in Barrow in Furness who are experiencing significant growth.Salary: £28k, plus overtime, plus excellent benefits packageLocation: Barrow in FurnessHours of work: 7:30am - 4:30pm, Monday to FridayRole Responsibilities:
- Routine planned maintenance tasks as directed by Site Manager / Supervisor, covering all buildings within the site and to include painting, unskilled carpentry work, small plumbing works.
- Operate Mobile elevated work platforms as directed.
- Operate Forklift as directed
- Install and dismantle pasma/stair towers (training to be provided)
- To ensure that all relevant paperwork is completed satisfactorily
- Ensure that spares and materials are used in a cost-effective manner
- To undertake all duties in a safe, tidy, and responsible manner in accordance with H&S requirements
- Completion of quotes including labour plus parts and each task's priority is met
The successful candidate:
- Semi-skilled would be an advantage
- Experience in building work would be an advantage
- General awareness of Health & Safety regulation
- Knowledge of permit to work system
- Knowledge of associated building maintenance equipment and tools would be an advantage
- Must be able to work under own initiative and keen to develop
- Valid full driving licence
- Willing to work towards IOSH Managing Safely
- Ability to obtain SC clearance
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search