We are currently looking for an experienced Electrical Engineer to work with our trusted partner on the Yorkshire Water Framework.You will be responsible for covering various Yorkshire Water sites so travel will be required. All sites have 'S' postcode (South Yorkshire). Our client is a leading UK building, infrastructure, engineering and fit-out company who deliver vital projects across a range of sectors including health, education, highways, justice, defence, aviation, water and environment. As a UK regional contractor, they provide specialist design and build capabilities and are experienced at project management and integrating all aspects of a project.With over 130 years of experience in the construction and engineering sector, they are a trusted partner of central and local government and are used to working closely with their customers and supply chain to achieve outstanding results.Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Overall responsibility for working with our designer (WSP) and suppliers to successfully deliver all electrical requirements across a project portfolio.
- Work with commercial team to procure all off and on site manufactured electrical requirements.
- Closely monitor the progress of off and onsite activities to ensure delivery against agreed programmes and budgets.
- Contribute to a positive team culture and environment on your projects to support improved wellbeing and performance.
- Responsible for undertaking factory inspections and quality audits and ensuring the highest level of quality and customer satisfaction for all electrical installations.
- Ensure that all electrical equipment and components are installed in compliance with BS7671.
- Carry out NICEIC Qualified Supervisor duties.
- SMSTS and CSCS/ECS card
- Diploma or Degree qualified as minimum
- Display a high degree of technical knowledge and have relevant electrical project engineering experience within a manufacturing or construction organisation.
- Must have an excellent knowledge of control panel design, cable sizing/calculations and instrumentation.
- Produce electrical test documentation and sign off completion certificates in accordance with BS7671.
- ICA skills are desirable.
- Has an appreciation of MMC, Lean C
- EUSR water Hygiene Card
- BIM/digital experience is essential.
- Experience of both pre-production and production electrical project engineering desirable.
- Programme focused with an ability to plan and organise resources both off and on site to deliver on time and in full.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate with a range of people.
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search