Electrical Engineer - Facilities Management - Barrow in Furness - £45k Plus overtime and excellent benefits
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the largest Facilities Management companies in the UK at one of their prestigious clients' sites based in Barrow in Furness who are experiencing significant growth.
This role would be perfect for an experienced Electrical Engineer who has project experience looking to take the next step into a Project Engineering Role.
Salary: £45k plus overtime and excellent benefits
Location: Barrow in Furness
Hours of work: 7:30am - 4:30pm, Monday to Friday
- Liaise with commercial / technical / operational management to develop contractor lists and develop new business prospects.
- Work with the Contracts Manager, prepare annual business plans identifying opportunities and development of the small projects operations.
- Preparation of programmes, method statements and risk assessments.
- Procure labour / materials and sub-contractors in accordance with buying procedures ensuring waste and costs are minimised.
- Liaise with Management, keep them informed of contract progress and issues that may affect the running of the contract.
- Based upon current and projected project activity, develop an in house cost effective and multi skilled team of Technicians.
- Management and close supervision of Staff and sub-contractors.
- Knowledgeable and up to date in matters relating to Health and Safety and statutory requirements including CDM Regulations ensuring compliant at all times.
- Maintain accurate project administration files and costs (financial records).
The successful candidate:
- Extensive experience in an Electrical Engineering role who has worked on a variety of building services projects.
- Knowledge of key operational management disciplines, e.g., quality control, work planning methods and Health & Safety practices
- Capable of managing multiple projects
- IT literacy (word processing, spreadsheets and project management tools)
- Valid full driving licence
- Ability to gain SC clearance (supported by site)
- Educated to HNC / HND Standard (or equivalent)
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search