Electrical Engineer Supervisor- Southampton Salary £45,000 and Industry Leading Benefits We are pleased to present this is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious, diligent, focused individual that really want to make a difference in an exciting, state of the art facility. As an Electrical Engineer Supervisor- Southampton, fix place one site, you will be responsible for overseeing our electrical & mechanical maintenance activities and ensuring their successful execution. Your leadership and technical expertise will be vital in managing a team of engineers, driving innovation, and maintaining high-quality standards What you'll do:?
- Undertake maintenance to a wide range of Electrical Building Services equipment including LV systems, general lighting, building controls, small power, and distribution, BMS systems and other equipment.
- Undertake inspection of Mechanical Building Services equipment including heating boilers, pumps, sanitary ware, fan coil and air handling units and BMS systems and other equipment.
- Be an essential part of the local team who will ensure the safe operation and repair of all M&E and building services and fabric equipment on the site.
- Direct management of Engineering staff and deputise for the Engineering Manager.
- To implement systems that will ensure plant is maintained and operated to its optimum efficiency.
- Assume responsibility for ensuring compliance with all relevant Health and Safety legislation and site-specific health, safety, and welfare policies.
What you bring:
- A City and Guilds/NVQ Level 1, 2, 3 qualification in Electrical.
- BS7671: 2018 onwards (18th Edition)
- Desirable, previous appointment as an Authorised Person Electrical
- Minimum 3 years' experience in a similar Supervisor role
- Experience of PPM, reactive and installation work.
- Good computer skills (MS Office, PDA's etc).
- A good knowledge of health and safety.
- Experience in operating BMS.
- HVAC & mechanical systems knowledge.
- Experience in customer facing situations
Don't wait, apply today for this amazing career opportunity.
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search