General Services Manager - South Manchester Salary £40,000 and Industry Leading Benefits We are pleased to present this is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious, diligent, focused individual that really want to make a difference in an exciting, state of the art facility. As a General Services Manager, you are responsible for overseeing and managing the daily operations of our general services department. Your primary objective will be to ensure the smooth and efficient delivery of services, including but not limited to facility management, maintenance, and Health and Safety. What you'll do:?
- Manage and control the services to the agreed specification and to the agreed performance, qualitative and financial targets.
- Manage a team to increase the revenue opportunities. Including, cash sales, labor efficiency and generate the GOP expected at each account.
- Nurture client relationships to stabilise & develop them for long term partnerships.
- Recruit, induct and develop talented employees within the business portfolio and manage poor performance.
- Identify opportunities for organic growth and new business, on site and throughout the account.
- Management of Health, Safety and Environmental Legislation relating to the building portfolio ensuring the statutory requirements are met and all records maintained.
What you bring:
- Experience developing and managing profitable client relationships for multisite contracts.
- Knowledge and experience of Facility management.
- Experience in leading company initiatives and change management processes.
- Experience working in a regulatory & compliant environment.
- H&S Qualification - IOSH Food safety level 3
Don't wait, apply today for this amazing career opportunity.
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search