Electrician - Flintshire, North Wales - Facilities Management - £40,000 Plus Excellent Benefits
This role is a great opportunity for an electrician based in Flintshire and surrounding areas.
- Permanent Role
- Monday to Friday
- Flintshire, North Wales
- £40,000 Plus excellent benefits
- Isolates defective equipment from the power supply, and checks visually for faults.
- tests mechanical parts for faults, isolates the problem areas, and takes corrective action to repair the problem.
- Conducts preventative maintenance on machines and equipment.
- Replace worn and defective parts.
- The installation of electrical systems and associated equipment followed up with the appropriate certification.
- Assistance in the preparation of estimates/quotations as required.
- Provision of information on the progress of allocated work orders.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Qualified to City & Guilds 2360 Part 1 & 2 or equivalent NVQ & C&G 2382 -10 17th Edition Minimum requirements.
- C&G 2391-10 Inspection & Testing, & C&G 2391-20 Design & Verification preferred but not required
- Experience in installation, testing, and maintenance of LV distribution systems
- Experience with standby power systems including prime movers and UPS
- Experience in safe working practices and permit-to-work systems
- Demonstrable skills in dealing and working closely with internal and external customers and suppliers on complex and interrelated issues on an ongoing basis
- Understanding of A/C systems and controls
- Experience in the pharmaceutical, healthcare, or processing industry and working within a GMP environment would be an advantage
This role is a great opportunity to join one of the largest Facilities Management companies based in the UK.
If you would like to discuss this position, please call laurie on 029222 60591.
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search