Mobile Air Conditioning Engineer - Cardiff, South Wales - Facilities Management - £38,700 Plus Fully expensed van
This role is an excellent opportunity for Air Conditioning Engineers based in Cardiff, to join one of the leading facilities management companies based in the UK.
- Permanent role
- Monday to Friday
- 40 hours a week
- 8 am to 5 pm
- Fully expensed van
- undertake the maintenance and repair of air conditioning equipment.
- service, maintenance, and repair of split AC systems, VRV/VRF systems, and heat pumps.
- keep logs of inspection reports and remedial work
- reporting any defects and keeping them informed of site activities at the time of the service visit.
- Conducting PPM and reactive maintenance
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experience within a Maintenance / Facilities Management environment.
- Relevant qualifications required e.g. FGAS & ODS regs, time served apprenticeship, C&G Level 3 / NVQ or equivalent.
- Knowledge of Health and safety, Permit to Work procedures, and safe systems of working.
- Capability to perform manual tasks, including manual handling, working at heights and in confined spaces as well as a willingness to participate in the On-Call Rota.
- Full Driving Licence
If you are interested in this position please contact Laurie on 029222 60591 to discuss this position.
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search