Head of Engineering - Solar, EV & RenewablesOur client specialises in providing low-carbon technologies for homes and businesses to transition towards greener & cleaner energy. We are looking to recruit a Head of Engineering - Solar, EV & Renewables (field based) to help our customers on the journey to achieving Net Zero and provide green energy solutions for the future. Key responsibilities:
- Work with divisional MD & senior stakeholders within the business to define strategy, approach & deliverables.
- To develop & implement management systems, standards and arrangements to meet the business strategies on EV Charging, Solar & Air Source heating technologies.
- Lead and develop engineering processes, specifications and standards for the division.
- Lead robust sub-contractor management and associated assurance programmes, developing partnerships and performance management.
- Develop and manage CDM & customer works processes ensuring compliant delivery.
- Review, evaluate and implement requirements for new technologies and offerings within the field.
- Strong commercial knowledge, financial acumen & experience of contractor side works.
- Experience of M&A assessment and due diligence delivery.
- Experienced senior manager / leader in renewable energy engineering.
- Experience of contractor side works.
- Qualified to degree level in an engineering discipline (preferably Electrical) or associated subject.
The Package: Salary: £ 70K Bonus: 10% of annual salary
Additional benefits include: Company Car / Allowance, Death in Service, Private Medical Insurance, and 25 Days Holidays plus bank hols.To apply for this position please click apply now or forward your latest CV and current salary package details to: Neil.Dawson @ Carbon60global.com
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search