Carbon60 are looking to recruit an experienced Hard & Soft Facilities Manager to permanently oversea their client's successful site in Yeovil. You will be working for a world leading Facilities Management company offering stability, and plenty of great opportunities. This is a superb chance for a career and to join a well-established business.
Salary: £45,000 + benefits (retail, gym, mobile phone discounts etc)
- Lead and motivate a team across the IFM framework include Hard and Soft Services.
- Build a positive and productive client relationship built on trust and expertise.
- Deliver consistent financial performance that exceeds company targets whilst developing solutions to grow the FM business.
- Build a people plan to manage, empower, and engage our teams whilst supporting succession and development.
- Always ensure quality and compliance adherence.
- Proactively manage & monitor performance of all the diverse services delivered and ensure actions are in place to improve performance as appropriate to meet the agreed outcomes whilst adhering to contract requirements.
- To ensure the assets (Sites, Buildings and Equipment) managed by FM are safe, legally compliant and fit for business through effective delivery of all services on a given Site. This includes significant SHE responsibilities.
- Technical background preferred (C&G Mechanical, Electrical, Carpentry etc)
- Experience with managing a Hard & Soft services team.
- Commercial skills and management of large and diverse budgets and work force
- A thorough knowledge of the FM industry
- Recognised H & S qualification
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search