An exciting opportunity has arisen, due to continued growth of a leading global industrial and energy company, with a strong presence in all five continents.
They are looking for a Project Development Controller to join their Spanish team based in Madrid.
Reporting to the Head of Business Development Iberia, the Project Development Controller will:
- Support the entire structure in all phases of the planning, monitoring and control process of the projects portfolio
- Verify and guarantees the economic, physical and temporal alignment of the portfolio
- Supervises and ensures consistency between project development, management and alignment of control systems
- Check and monitor the development progress of the portfolio and its related payments (such as land lease payments, municipal tax payments, milestone payments etc..)
- Supervises and ensures the definition and creation of RSD budgets and capitalizations
- Ensures the correct feeding of project reporting also through operational dashboards
- Supports the RSD structure for activities related to the preparation of the business plan, Forecast, Financial Statements and monthly reporting internal and external to the management
- Supervises and is responsible for the risk management process of the portfolio of skills
- Monitoring of programme and coordination with construction programme with assistance to/from engineering/EPC staff.
- Liaison with teams regarding input into programme development
- Weekly and Monthly Report elaboration
- Bachelor's degree in Economy, Engineering, Business Administration, and related fields
- At least 2 years in similar position
- At least 3 years of working experience
- Knowledge of renewable energy, utility, and market
- Analytical skills to collate and generate reports for top management
- Fluency in English is considered a mandatory.
- Native Spanish
- Outstanding knowledge of Office 365 and reporting suites
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search