Mobile Maintenance Electrician - Worcester, England - Facilities Management - £37,000 Plus Fully Expensed Van
This a great opportunity for Maintenance Electricians based in Worcester and surrounding areas, to join one of the largest Facilities Management Companies based in the UK.
- Permanent Full time
- £37,000 Per Annum
- Fully Expensed Van
- Monday to Friday
- On Call rota
- Isolates defective equipment from the power supply, checks visually for faults, and tests mechanical parts for faults.
- isolates the problem areas and takes corrective action to repair the problem.
- Conducts preventative maintenance on machines and
- The installation of electrical systems and associated equipment followed up with the appropriate certification.
- preparation of estimates/quotations
The Ideal Candidate:
- City & Guilds 2360 Part 1 & 2 or equivalent NVQ & C&G 2382 -10 17th
- Experience with standby power systems including prime movers and UPS
- C&G 2391-10 Inspection & Testing, & C&G 2391-20 Design & Verification preferred but not required.
- Experience in installation, testing, and maintenance of LV distribution systems
- Willingness to be part of the on-call rota as and when required.
- Must hold a Full UK Driving license.
If you are interested in this position and would like to find out more information please contact Laurie on 029222 60591.
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search