Role - Document Controller Location - Site Based - Aberdeen, Scotland 5 Days Per Week Start Date - ASAP End Date - May 2024 - Potential Extension Rates - £135 Per Day PAYEDescription As an Asset Management Information Officer, you'll be involved in controlling asset management systems and primarily managing documentation including enforcement of business processes and administration of system access by all stakeholders. You will also support the other data and model systems within the Asset Management domain. Some of your other main accountability's will includeKey accountabilities:
- Ensure accurate and complete data and information exchange among various stakeholders across various platforms and reporting tools such as Maximo, Vault, GIS and Regulatory Reporting and Benchmarking.
- Ensure compliance with ISO 55000/9001 - information handling and storage of data
- Predominantly administration of document management and supporting internal and external stakeholders with asset management records including third party enquiries
- Document control and updates including quality control of existing records and handover of new projects
- React / track and alter documents as required by the business
- Using the company's asset management systems, support the asset management team with the reporting of operation and maintenance activities, ensuring the correct documentation, data and models are all up to date
- Review and track documents review dates
- Assist in internal and external audits of company procedures
- Roll out any relevant updates to document management system and ensure all stakeholders are thoroughly updated with procedures and training
- Support the asset management team with preparation of scopes of work and budget requests and reviews, quality audits and other work scopes
- Promote and implement future upgrades for document control and information handling systems
Knowledge, skills and experience
- 3 to 5 years' experience in Document Control working with engineering deliverables.
- Experience with Autodesk vault or similar systems.
- Experience with setting up document management systems and managing information within them.
- Flawless attention to detail
- Master Drawing experience
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search