- Experience in developing Windows desktop applications in C# (C++ or Java experience acceptable).
- Good analytical skills and experience of code and design review for large projects.
- Experience of multi-threaded and distributed applications, preferably with an understanding of network protocols.
- 2+ years' experience in industrial environment.
- Experience within an Engineering environment would be preferable (e.g., Maritime, Oil and Gas, Medical, Nuclear, etc.)
- Work on full life-cycle software development.
- Supporting diagnosis and correction of software issues experienced in the field.
- Participate in AGILE-based development.
- Participate in code reviews and regular team meetings.
- Liaise with System Test regarding progress of development tasks
Reporting into the UK Engineering ManagerSo what's in it for you?
- Working for a Global Company with a great reputation in the marine industry
- Participating in building high-spec products for navigation
- Flexible Hybrid Working - office and home working
- Option of compressed work pattern - every other Friday off!
- Joining a great and highly experienced team - No.1 reason why the employees work for them is the people
- See products in action by participating in sea trials
- Gain experience of a multi-disciplinary Product Development environment
- Opportunities for career advancement within Sperry Marine
- They provide training budget and access to tailored platforms for personal and technical development.
We are looking to hire multiple Software Engineers of all levels of experience varying from 2-5 years of industrial experience. Please apply with your most up-to-date CV.
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search