E&I Quality Engineer
Contract: 12 month Contract
SC clearance if successful
Salary: £40-£45 per hour Limited
We are currently seeking an experienced E&I Quality Engineer to my client team. They are a leading engineering and maintenance provider, who specialise in supporting customers across various industries, including chemical & petrochemical, nuclear, oil & gas, pharmaceuticals & biopharma, power & energy, utilities, renewables, and food & beverage.
In this role, you will be responsible for performing a wide range of QA Engineering tasks, including the preparation and review of Inspection and Test Plans, providing quality-related technical support for projects, reviewing vendor/supplier Inspection and Test Plans, and liaising with various stakeholders to ensure compliance with E&I Quality requirements.
- Prepare and review Inspection and Test Plans and supporting Quality documentation
- Provide Quality related technical support for projects.
- Review vendor/supplier Inspection and Test Plans.
- Liaise with E&I Completions and Commissioning Engineers, Project Engineers, and Construction Operatives for the compilation of LTQR (Life Time Quality Records) and SIS (System Information Sheets) pack.
- Co-ordinate and advise guidance on E&I Quality requirements.
- Liaise with 3rd party E&I inspectors and co-ordinate the Inspection function.
- Raise Continuous Improvement Forms (CIFs) as appropriate and liaise with Client's QA departments.
- Ensure all quality documentation/records are maintained within the Company's Business Management System.
- Ensure quality performance monitoring is maintained and reviewed accordingly against KPIs.
- Contribute to the improvement and technical capabilities of the Company.
- Conduct internal and external Quality Auditing, with supplier auditing experience desirable.
- Support existing, strong workshop HSE Culture.
- Good Engineering and QA/QC background.
- Knowledge and experience in Quality Management Systems.
- Able to read and understand electrical schematics.
- Understanding of and familiarity with standards and specifications.
- Computer literate; knowledge of Microsoft Office suite essential.
- Good communication and report writing skills.
- Experience working in a highly regulated industry (Nuclear/Oil & Gas/Aviation/Construction).
If you are a highly skilled and experienced E&I Quality Engineer looking for a new opportunity, we would love to hear from you. Please contact Nathaniel Watkins,at or call 442922260371.
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search