BMS ADMINISTRATORWe are looking to recruit an experienced Business Management System Administrator for a leading engineering and maintenance provider. Our client supports customers across the chemical & petrochemical, nuclear, oil & gas, pharmaceuticals & biopharma, power & energy, utilities, renewables and food & beverage markets.ROLE: BMS Administrator LOCATION: Aldermaston, Reading (RG7) PAY RATE: £20 - £35 per hour. Must be through a limited company. JOB TYPE: initially 12 months HOURS: full time, Monday to Friday, office based.THE ROLE:
- Coordinates Business Management System content produced by all areas of the Project.
- Establishes effective management and control of Business Management System content, including processes, procedures, records, drawings.
- Supports the Project with planning activity related to internal and external audits.
- Supports the Project with the production of management information (reports and measures) that inform on overall effectiveness of the Business Management System.
- Supports the development and maintenance of the Project Quality Plan.
- Supports the Project in updating and maintaining relevant tracker documents (LTR's, actions, audits etc)
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
- Demonstrable understanding of a Business Management System and related ISO certifications (ISO 9001, ISO 14001 etc) Great communication skills
- Experience in working in an administration role.
- Proficient in a range of IT systems
- Experience working in a highly regulated industry (Nuclear/Oil & Gas/Aviation, Construction) is desirable.
- Would need to pass Security Clearance.
Application by CV or call Paloma Lopez at Carbon60 on 07360 514 822.
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search