Electrician or Electrical Engineer or Fire Alarm Engineer
Excellent opportunity with a leading facilities management company. A Qualified Electrician with Fire Alarm experience required, based in the Manchester, Lancashire region.
- Provide a high-quality service and customer service experience to customers.
- Inspection, Testing & Installation of Fire Alarm systems
- You will be required to partake in the OOH and call-out rota (uplifted rates ££ for these duties)
- Van, Fuel card, PDA (Tablet) and all calibrated equipment will be provided upon your start - this is a mobile role so U.K Driving License is essential.
- Commercial sector ONLY - No domestic, residential, or social housing works - All works in the commercial sector.
- Contractors will be paid 'door-to-door' with minimum weekly hours of 45hrs (contracted for 40 + X5 hrs paid travel time included)
- You will always have the opportunity work more hours through callouts and overtime - both paid at higher rates.
Qualification and experience requirements:
- City & Guilds 2391 or equivalent - Please note if you have Test and Inspection experience but no qualification, we still want to talk with you!
- City & Guilds 2360 (1 & 2) or 2351 or 2330 (lvl 2 & 3) or NVQ level 3 in Electrical Installation.
- Full U. K Driving license.
- Can Demonstrate Fire Alarm experience.
- Full right to work in the U.K
Good opportunity for an Electrician based in the Lancashire area near to Manchester and Liverpool, progressing your career with a forward thinking, respected and constantly growing contractor.
Please apply with your CV and contact Patrick at Carbon60 Fareham.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted