Electrical Technician - West BromwichOur client is a specialist manufacturer of intermediates for the Pharmaceutical, Chemical and Agrochemical sectors. They are looking to hire an Electrical Technician. This is an excellent opportunity to work as part of a highly skilled Electrical Engineering team within a lower tier COMAH facility. The successful candidate will be an experienced, qualified Electrical Technician (Senior) dependant on which role and we are looking for an immediate start. The ideal candidate will have the following experience listed below:
- Electrical preventative and reactive maintenance work in an industrial environment.
- Electrical plant installation and modification work in an industrial environment.
- Statutory inspections.
- The use of Computerised Maintenance Management Systems.
- The ability to use and interpret equipment drawings, manuals and other technical information to assist with all works.
- Work in accordance with the company safe systems of work and permit to work systems.
- Ideally have a good understanding of ATEX requirements.
- Be able to mentor other Electrical Technicians. (Senior)
- Be able to mentor apprentices via apprenticeship organisation. (Senior)
- Be self-managing on tasks and be able to lead other Electrical Technicians. (Senior)
- You will need to have a recognised Electrical apprenticeship and educated to ONC or City and Guilds level 3 (RQF level 3) in an Electrical discipline as a minimum.
- 18th edition electrical wiring regulations.
- Ideally you would have a Compex (Ex01-04) & (Ex05-06) qualification but this is not a necessity.
- Ideally you would also have training with MEWP's.
- You will have at least 5 years' experience in a Petro-Chemical or Heavy Industry environment and be fully conversant with the types of equipment detailed above. (Senior)
Hours: 38 hours - Monday to Friday 7.54am to 4pm, (flexible hours available), paid sick scheme, free life assurance and access to a stakeholder pension scheme. 25 days paid holiday (and all UK Bank Holidays)
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted