Project Manager (EPC Solar PV)
A great opportunity, to join a global giant, has arisen for a proven Project Manager (EPC Solar PV) to join my client's construction management team in the Bologna area, Italy on a permanent hybrid/smart working position. The Project Manager (EPC Solar PV) will manage all aspects of assigned projects throughout their life cycle and ensure projects are completed on schedule and within budget, while minimizing risks and maximizing margins on a variety of projects across Italy. The Project Manager (EPC Solar PV) will report directly to the Project Director
The role of Project Manager (EPC Solar PV) will involve, but not be limited to:
- work with the engineering team to conduct site investigation and assess the technical feasibility of developing a specific solar PV project
- draft the scope of work and estimate the respective project budget
- create and distribute RFPs to potential EPC subcontractors, establish evaluation metrics, and select winning proposals
- manage contract negotiations, change orders, and other agreements with EPC subcontractors and vendors, and oversee all subcontractors' work in all phases
- develop and maintain project timeline, identify critical path and key milestones for project's success
- communicate with utilities and authority having jurisdictions regarding interconnection, permitting, and other regulatory compliance issues
- identify the sources of likely problems and proactively take preventive measures to avoid any potential project risks, and determine response actions to mitigate any negative impact
- possess strong organizational and time management skills
Essential Skills / Qualifications: The Project Manager (EPC Solar PV) will be expected to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or other related Engineering fields
- Proven track record of 2+ years of EPC project management experience in a solar PV environment
- Electrical Licensing strongly preferred
- In-depth knowledge of National Electrical Code
- Strong leadership and communication skills, self-motivated with demonstrated problem-solving capability
- Self-starter with excellent presentation skills with constant attention to details and accuracy.
- Self-disciplined and result-oriented
- Fluent in Italian & English is a prerequisite.
- Flexibility to travel to project sites in various locations whenever necessary
- Legally entitled to work in the EU
With a competitive gross annual salary on offer, a strong pipeline of work, hybrid/smart working and great prospects this is an ideal time to join my prestigious Client.
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search