SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER - (EPC solar) A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a proven Senior Projects Manager, with experience in the EPC of utility scale solar PV projects, to join my Client's construction management team in the Bologna area, Italy on a permanent hybrid/smart working basis. The Senior Project Manager (EPC solar) will manage all aspects of the assigned projects throughout their life cycle and ensure projects are completed on schedule and within budget, while minimizing risks and maximizing margins on a variety of projects across Italy. The Senior Project Manager (EPC solar) will report directly to the Project Director
The role of the Senior Project Manager (EPC solar) will involve, but not be limited to:
- work with the engineering team to conduct site investigation and assess the technical feasibility of developing a specific solar PV project
- draft the scope of work and estimate the respective project budget
- create and distribute RFPs to potential EPC subcontractors, establish evaluation metrics, and select winning proposals
- manage contract negotiations, change orders, and other agreements with EPC subcontractors and vendors, and oversee all subcontractors' work in all phases
- develop and maintain project timeline, identify critical path and key milestones for project's success
- communicate with utilities and authority having jurisdictions regarding interconnection, permitting, and other regulatory compliance issues
- identify the sources of likely problems and proactively take preventive measures to avoid any potential project risks, and determine response actions to mitigate any negative impact
- possess strong organizational and time management skills
Essential Skills / Qualifications: The Senior Project Manager (EPC solar) will be expected to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or other related Engineering fields
- Proven track record of 5+ years of utility scale EPC solar project management experience, including ground mount projects over 10 MW
- Electrical Licensing strongly preferred
- In-depth knowledge of National Electrical Code, solar permitting, and other PV system regulatory codes preferred
- Demonstrate good experience in supply contracts, budgets, cash flows, time schedules and tender experience
- Strong leadership and communication skills, self-motivated with demonstrated problem-solving capability
- Self-starter with excellent presentation skills with constant attention to details and accuracy.
- Self-disciplined and result-oriented
- Fluent in English is a prerequisite, other languages considered a plus.
- Flexibility to travel to project sites in various locations whenever necessary.
With a competitive gross annual salary plus benefits, a strong pipeline of work, hybrid/smart working and great prospects this is an ideal time to join my prestigious Client
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search