Cell Process Senior Manager - Batteries A fabulous opportunity has arisen for a passionate Li-ion Cell Process Senior Manager to join my Client's team located in mainland Greece. The role covers all the steps from initial cell design to final cell validation.
The Cell Process Senior Manager will be responsible to establish the key parameter for Li-ion cell production process, from mixing to formation as well as being responsible to design the complete Cell Production Process, working closely with the Cell Design team. You will establish the Cell Process main KPIs and process quality protocols for the cell pilot line. You will participate in the establishment and lead the Cell Process team, defining milestones & deliverables, being responsible of the execution in time and quality of the work delivered.
The Cell Process Senior Manager will work closely with the Cell Manufacturing team on the pilot line definition, factory and on-site acceptance test, set up, rump-up & daily operation. You will be responsible to establish and run the small cell & material laboratory, where material screening, key process parameter definition and quality check will take place. The Cell Process Senior Manager will work with the Senior Management team to define products & technology road-maps, supporting business case and plan preparation for the cell mass production. You will work closely with the Cell Design and Cell Manufacturing team to ensure a robust cell design for manufacturing, including raw material selection and validation.
You will have the chance to greatly impact the product development, from the initial concept to B and C samples production on the cell pilot line.
The role for the Cell Process Senior Manager is a global role in a very demanding manufacturing environment which will open numerous career opportunities to advance further in the battery manufacturing industry, the fastest current growing industry in Europe.
The role of Cell Process Senior Manager will involve, but not be limited to:
- Cell Process Responsible
- Define main process KPIs, procedure and protocols
- Establish and lead the Cell Process Team
- Establish the small cell & material laboratory
- Establish a positive and proactive working environment
- Support the Senior Management Team in business case and plan certation
- Support the Cell Manufacturing team in the pilot line establishment and day-to-day operations
Essential Skills/Qualifications The Cell Process Senior Manager will be expected to demonstrate the following skills and experience
- Bachelor's degree in Electrochemistry or equivalent is preferred
- A proven track record of 6+ years in Li-ion Cell Design position
- Must be agile in your work ethic and thinking and be happy working in a fast-paced environment
- Proven experience in setting up and manage a technical team
- Superb communication & organization skills
- Business fluent in English
- EU permit and fulfilled military obligations (where applicable)
- The role will be a hybrid/smart working position for the first 12-24 months or so but after which will involve full permanent relocation to mainland Greece, for which you will receive full support from my client
With a competitive salary plus add on's, benefits and great prospects this is an ideal time to join my prestigious Client.Apply now!
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted