Assistant Technical Manager - Cork - Salary - 53,000 - 55,000 Euro's
This company, a global player in the FM world, require an Assistant Technical Manager to be based at their world class client's site based in Cork. An outstanding opportunity to become part of truly first-rate facility and play an integral role in substantiating its operational excellence.
Salary: Up to 55,000 Euros plus excellent benefits package
Hours of Work: 39 hour working week
- Responsible for service delivery for all aspects of technical activity in the area, ensuring high level of customer satisfaction and service delivery improvement initiatives.
- Co-ordinate technical suppliers ensuring site availability for work
- Ensure safe systems of work are in place including risk assessments, method statements, competency certification of individual, permits to work and safe isolations.
- Assist in the development of asset improvement plans.
- Co-ordination and planning for all area tasks also feeding into the site wide planning model, using CMMS systems.
- Assessment of supplier technical reports, ascertain what remedial's are required and raise quotation for any remedials
- Maintain a structured filing system for subcontractors, including purchase orders, qualification documentation, service level agreements, and maintenance / inspection reports
- Responsible for assisting in good budget management.
- Customer focused, motivating, and driving performance in teams to deliver high standards of service and cost effectiveness.
- Knowledge of technical application and processes, with the ability to transfer skills across both technical and soft disciplines.
- IT literate and able to use computerised maintenance management systems such as Maximo.
- An understanding of risk management and HSE, the methods employed to manage risks, hazards, and controls.
- Previous experience working in a highly regulated environment, preferably Pharmaceutical.
- The successful candidate must be qualified in an Engineering Discipline and have an Engineering background.
- A team player with experience managing sub-contractors, PPM's, Permit to work and RAMS
- A full clean driving licence
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted