Carbon60 are currently recruiting for an Administrator for a well-known large engineering company that specialise in manufacturing pumps. Based in Nottingham, this Administrator will be a key part of the team ensuring customers orders are arranged in an effective and timely manner.
This Administrator role is on a 3-month temporary to permanent position and has become available due to continued growth and expansion.
Role Responsibilities will include:
- Order processing (sales orders and supplier orders)
- Ordering spare parts using internal systems
- Liaising with customers to ensure they are up to date with the dispatch and delivery of orders etc.
- Raising customer and supplier orders
- Chasing orders and updating orders
Skills and Experience required:
- Previous administration experience
- Good customer/ client communication and organisational skills
- IT literate, experience using Excel or ERP systems is desired
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established company that can offer a rewarding collaborative working environment.
Immediate starts are available for this role and interviews are being held shortly.
For more information on this role, please contact Marika in the engineering team at Carbon60 Fareham.
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted