Carbon60 are looking to recruit a Hard Service Manager to work for one of the worlds largest FM companies, based in Dublin Ireland you will be providing services to a world leading tech company. This role is split between two sites, one in Dublin and one in Dundalk. This is an excellent opportunity to join a company with excellent benefits, stability, and progression opportunities.
Location: Dublin and Dundalk
Salary: €55,000 - €60,000
- Effectively manage the Technical Services team and supply chain partners to ensure that exemplary facilities services are provided to the client.
- Day to day facilities related tasks as required by the client
- PPM Management
- Coordination and management of facilities subcontractors
- Manage and control services to the agreed specifications
- Recruit, induct and develop talented employees within the business portfolio and manage poor performance
- Management of capital project as required
- Management of health and safety and environmental legislation
- Continuous improvement
- Provide strategic and technical support, professional advice to customers, peers, and team.
The Successful Candidate:
- FM Qualification or equivalent combination or education and trade.
- Two years of experience at a Senior FM level
- H&S Qualifications
- Broad commercial experience
- Proficient in use of Six Sigma and lean manufacturing tools
- Strong negotiating skills
- Excellent client relationship management
- Experience in identifying and selling new business
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted