Carbon60 are looking to recruit a Health and safety Advisor to work for a large Facilities Management company supporting a world leading Tech company.
Location: Leopardstown, Dublin
- Management of the Health and Safety System
- Monitoring compliance to policies and procedures
- Provide advice and guidance to management and staff
- Assist with ergonomics assessments.
- Management of all areas of risk assessment, safe systems of work, incident reporting and fire management.
- Assist in the requirement for training of staff with specific health and safety roles.
- Ensure incident reporting and investigations are undertaken appropriately.
- Assist in the implementation of OHSAS 45001 and 14001 accreditation's.
The Successful candidate:
- Health and Safety Qualification LFQ8 or equivalent
- Excellent client / people relationship management
- Able to work autonomously
- Willingness to learn and up-skill in relation to Health and Safety
- Experience in a facility related role would be an advantage
- Proven recent experience in Health, Safety and Risk
- Ability to travel within Ireland
- ISO14001 and ISO45001 audit experience is desirable
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted