Are you experienced in Materials Management within a Laboratory environment and looking for a new role?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a Global Facilities Management company as a Lab Materials Controller at one of their prestigious client's sites based in Kinsale, Cork.
Salary: 35,000 Euros
Location: Cork, Kinsale
- Control Lab Support material stores to an acceptable level, ensuring rotation and safety in storage
- Liaising with suppliers on delivery requirements / schedules and access to buildings.
- Order stock as required following Company procedures through nominated approved suppliers.
- Ensure strict supervision of all assets used in conjunction with the Lab Support contract
- Managing all onsite documentation for chemical products in line with GXP requirements for External Quality audits
- Maintain up to date knowledge of all chemicals in use and training in COSHH Regulations.
- SAP ordering on behalf of client
- Receiving of goods
- Material delivery & tracking issues
- Liaise with Lab staff with out-of-stock items and replace stocks of consumables and reagents
The Ideal Candidate
- Proven experience in working in a Lab Support team in materials management
- Industry acumen and knowledge of Lab Support services
- Experience using MRP systems
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience working in a standards /compliance environment
- Experience working in a pharmaceutical/Laboratory environment is essential
This is a fantastic opening with a Global organisation - If you are in a materials management role and would like to be part of the success story, please do not hesitate to send your CV for immediate consideration to Gemma Atwick
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted