Opportunities available for Fitters to work with a large Engineering company providing installation and maintenance of pumps and other associated services within the water industry.
Contract will operate on a 6 month rolling basis.
Region to be covered will be across the Thames Valley Region including and not limited to; Kent, Crawley, Central London, Staines, Bishops Stortford etc
Contractors will need their own van and will be paid door to door. Mileage paid 45p per mile.
- Overseeing of site HSQE practices.
- Clean and tidying of site.
- General fitting duties
- Use of basic tools including abrasive wheels, grinders etc
- Assist trades on the tools when required (abrasive wheels, grinders etc)
- SSSTS trained - desirable
- Confined Space Training - desirable but will be provided (must be physically fit able to lift weight and work in confined spaces)
- Thames Water Passport - Needed
- CSCS - Needed
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted