COMPANY: Trust UtilitiesLocation: LincolnThe role:
Rod, Rope & Test Engineer - the role we are looking to recruit for our offices in Lincoln. We are open to previously established 2/3 man teams to join us:
You will help to build a future of Fibre by:
- Attending sites and test rodding underground infrastructure
- Installation of Rope and Blown Fibre Tubing (BFT)
- Must be able to read a PN map and see what is required and where.
- Produce A55 blockage reports
- Be able to produce box to box sheets and daily measurements.
You will need:
- Minimum of 1 year experience on either City fibre or BT/OR Networks
- Unit 2 street works (SLG)
- SA002 underground safety
- CSCS card
- Good physical condition is a plus due to this being demanding role
- Full driving license
- Competitive salary
- Build on previous training and courses
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Company Pension
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search