As a CAD Technician working for GCU in Glasgow you will play a key role in helping City Fibre to achieve our mission of delivering full Fibre to up to 8 million premises across the UK.
- Creating high quality technical 2D and 3D drawings, using a variety of CAD software programmes
- Ensuring all drawings produced meet customer specification and requirements
- Liaising with engineers to ensure accurate drawing representation
- Ensuring all drawings comply with industry health and safety standards and protocols
You will need
- Extensive working knowledge of AutoCAD - a qualification in relation to CAD or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of Engineering Drawing Standards, with the ability to manage and answer technical queries
- Experience of delivering infrastructure projects to challenging deadlines
- A qualification in relation to CAD or equivalent experience
- Delivering infrastructure projects to challenging deadlines
If you have the skills and fit this position then please apply now!
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted