GCU are a specialised contractor working in the Telecommunications sector in partnership with City Fibre, and they have a HR & Training administrator role available in Aberdeen The HR & Training Administrator will be responsible to ensure key company training competencies are maintained and renewed. Responsibilities
- New starter details inputted into records, creating individual training requirements
- Competency and certification checks
- To co-ordinate, record and update training records on individual personnel files and spreadsheets
- Contact training providers to arrange training
- Prepare and disseminate periodic reports detailing competency gaps or renewals
You will need:
- Ideally experienced as a Training Administrator, HR Assistant, or similar role
- Proficient in MS Office; working knowledge of Excel spreadsheets/databases would be advantageous
- Excellent organisational and multitasking ability
- Strong attention to detail
If you believe this role suits you and your skills then apply now!
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted