Electrician or Electrical Engineer or Test and inspection Electrician
Fantastic opportunity with a leading facilities management company. A Qualified Electrician with maintenance experience required, based in the Cheltenham area, near to Gloucester, Worcester and Banbury with works covering the Gloucestershire region.
- Provide a high-quality service and customer service experience to customers.
- Inspection & Testing works on Commercial premises.
- You will be required to partake in the OOH and call-out Rota (uplifted rates ££ for these duties)
- Van, Fuel card, PDA (Tablet) and all calibrated testing equipment will be provided upon your start - this is a mobile role so U.K Driving License is essential.
- Commercial sector ONLY - No domestic, residential, or social housing works - All works in the commercial sector.
- Contractors will be paid door-to-door.
- You will always have the opportunity work more hours through callouts and overtime - both paid at higher rates.
Qualification and experience requirements:
- City & Guilds 2391 or equivalent - Please note if you have Test and Inspection experience but no qualification, we still want to talk with you!
- City & Guilds 2360 (1 & 2) or 2351 or 2330 (lvl 2 & 3) or NVQ level 3 in Electrical Installation.
- Full U. K Driving license.
- Demonstrable testing and inspection experience.
- Full right to work in the U.K
Good opportunity for an Electrician based in the Cheltenham area near to Gloucester or Worcester, progressing your career with a forward thinking, respected and constantly growing contractor.
Please apply with your CV and contact Meg at Carbon60 Fareham.
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted