Job Title: Quantity Surveyor
Company: TELELINK INFRA SERVICES UK
Working hours: 40 hours per week
Who We Are?
Based in Woolhampton, Telelink Infra Services UK has been providing services to its
clients in the UK since 2016. We have extensive expertise in delivering a wide range of
innovative services and solutions for fixed and wireless network infrastructure.
We improve efficiency for complex projects.
Trusted by Vodafone, Nokia, Ericsson, and City Fibre we maximize network availability
and boost KPIs for our customers. We implement both out-of-the-box solutions and carry
out individual work elements to suit our clients' specific requirements.
We are proficient at what we do
We use in-house resources under internally centralised project management, undertaking
on a turnkey basis all activities related to the deployment, modernisation, and optimization
of both mobile and fixed network infrastructure. Our UK-based team consists of more than
200 fully trained and certified employees.
We are looking for forward-thinking, enthusiastic individuals to join our team in
Reading. As our Quantity Surveyor, you will be promoting a positive image for the
company by being responsible for the management of payments in and out of the
As a Quantity Surveyor you will be responsible for:
- Being an integral part of the Projects Team that is accountable for the
commercial and contractual performance of our projects.
- To support business objectives of delivering value for money.
- Operate processes for the selection, appointment, and management of Sub
- Excellent record keeping and financial reporting.
- Good negotiation and influencing skills.
- Careful assessment of the levels of commercial risk on projects.
- Supporting dispute resolution process if required.
- Attending project meetings.
- Promoting commercial awareness throughout the project team.
- Monthly preparation of the payment applications across the builds.
- Final sign-off on the as-built documentation to ensure in line with commercial
measures and actual build.
- Preparation of costs for variation requests
- Variation tracking and management.
- Analysing company data, rates, and prices.
- Providing support on procurement strategy.
- Managing the BoQ across the builds and ensuring timely ordering through
- Verifying Subcontractor's payment applications.
- Approving payment applications and certificates.
- Producing cost reports, cost forecasts, and final accounts.
To do this as a professional, you should match with following requirements:
- Have a good experience with financials
- Good analytical mind to interrogate
- Work on the initiative, be proactive, and be willing to challenge
- Have good time management and experience meeting tight deadlines
- Have good communication skills
- Have good IT skills and competency in computer systems
- Competitive remuneration package.
- Challenging and dynamic work in a highly qualified team of professionals.
- Participation in high-tech and innovative projects
- Flexible working where possible
- Full Training Program to support personal growth
- On site car parking
- Excellent Salary + Bonus
- Up to 31 days holiday (11 to be used over the Christmas period and includes
- Hotel + Up to £25/night for overnight business trip food allowance
- Access to Pool vehicle for business trips or Expense Mileage
- Death in service 4 x Annual salary
- Benefit hub and Cash Plan scheme
- Pension plan
We are committed to making Telelink a great place to work, we offer a casual and
enjoyable atmosphere that allows employees to learn and grow. We value communication
and transparency and strive to foster two-way dialogue at all levels of the organisation.
It's important to us that you feel recognised and rewarded for your contribution.
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted