Gas Engineer (Commercial)
Gas Engineers or Combustion Engineer or Commercial Gas Engineer
An opportunity for a qualified Gas Engineer to join our clients PPM/Maintenance team in the Birmingham area. Well established in the Commercial FM and Building services sector, our client has a large portfolio of Commercial contracts, ranging from Supermarkets to Retail stores. To be successful in the role you will ideally have X2-3 years maintenance (PPM and reactive) experience in a similar role, however all Qualified Gas Engineers will be considered, it would be preferably in Commercial/Industrial sectors. What you get:
- Company van & Fuel card, PDA (Tablet) and all specialist equipment provided.
- Contractors will be paid 'door-to-door' with minimum weekly hours of 40-45hrs, however you will always have the opportunity to work more hours should you wish to do so.
- Great hourly rate
- Opportunity to go permanent after 3 months.
- Delivery of breakdown and maintenance service to Industrial and Commercial Gas & HVAC equipment.
- PPM Program and reactive maintenance tasks
- Various range of repair and Gas maintenance work
- Provide a high-quality customer experience at all times.
- Responsive working and remedials.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- ACS qualifications: (CCN1, CEN1, CKR1, CPA1, HTR1, WAT1 Or other)
- F-Gas Qualified/certificate (2079) - Desirable, not essential.
- Full U. K Driving licence - Essential.
- Full right to work in the U.K - Essential.
This position would suit a Qualified Gas Engineer looking for a steady exciting and varied work in the Commercial/Industrial sector, in and across the Birmingham region.
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted