Exciting opportunity for Experienced 'Construction' Project or Contracts Manager to join a truly global name in commercial property management. The role will be based in the North West of England and will involve working closely with clients across different accounts to identify, develop and deliver a variety of fit-out, M&E, civils and other related projects.
Your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Developing and identifying project opportunities across several commercial clients and their property portfolio.
- Involved in conception, design, pricing and delivery of said projects
- Coordinating supply chain and subcontractors
- Progress reporting to Senior Management team and other stakeholders
- Working closely with Management team to ensure delivery of project in line with the agreed finance and production targets and reports.
- Thorough implementation of all H&S procedures.
Any applicants should ideally be or have:
- Commercially aware.
- Proactive attitude
- Extensive knowledge of all disciplines involved in the construction process
- Relevant degree qualification or demonstrable experience gained in similar Project Manager positions
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
This is a permanent role for a Construction Project Manager with a global market leader in their sector. If you are based in or commutable to the North West area of the U.K. please apply to Carbon60 Ltd, Manchester office.
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted