United Living are looking for an experienced programme scheduler in Sunderland. Working closely with the delivery team and project managers United Living are looking for an experienced programme scheduler in Sunderland. Reporting to the Project Manager, your primary responsibility will be to develop and maintain an accurate programme of works. You must be proficient in MSP. You will be skilled and familiar with MSP as a minimum and be familiar with NEC contract requirements to achieve and retain "Accepted Programme".
- Liaise with senior stakeholders both internally and externally to update and convey the strategic programme including resource and cost levelling.
- Development of standalone multidisciplinary construction baseline project plans in collaboration with the project delivery teams when required.
- Ensuring client focused planning output
- Identification and tracking of all changes or potential changes to the agreed construction scope, ensuring that the relevant contract principles are applied and that the impacts are given immediate visibility to appropriate stakeholders
- Ensuring accurate and timely planning, including progress reporting, effective measurement of key dates and milestones, stretch targets and critical path analysis
The experience needed:
- Excellent communication and presenting skills at all levels, customer focused, personable, attentive, active listener, confident
- Excellent IT skills and relevant knowledge of Planning Software
- Excellent knowledge within the Telecoms / Utilities industry
- MSP proficent is a must
If you have the skills and experience or would like to know more then please apply now!
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted