Are you a qualified gas safe engineer who can deliver great customer service?
A well-known specialist electrical retailer and service provider is looking for a multiskilled, mobile product installer to provide excellent service to their trusted customers.
We are looking to recruit in the following locations
As a product installer and deliverer, you'll meet and help lots of different customers every day whilst enjoying the variety of a wide range of installation jobs.. We will provide the training so you can set up an array of products, from the latest cookers to integrated white goods.
Customers invite you into their homes to install a new product and your task is to make the experience efficient and memorable. Experience in a similar role is essential.
As part of the role you will be responsible for
- Confidently and efficiently fitting new products in customers homes and removing the old product and any packaging
- Building great relationships at all home visits and providing excellent customer service
You will need
- ACS qualifications (or equivalent) CCN1 and CKR1
- Proven experience in installing gas cookers and ranges
- Be able to safely lift (with a colleague) heavy domestic goods
- Demonstrable experience working in a similar role
This is a full-time, permanent role.
Working hours are 7.00am to 4.30pm on a 5 on 3 off shift pattern.
Salary is from £31000 to £34000 DOE
Other benefits include
- A quarterly bonus based on depot performance
- Competitive pension scheme
- Product discount on the latest goods
- A range of wellbeing initiatives
For further details please call Andrew on 07734743454
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted