Experienced Construction Project Manager required for blue chip global name in commercial property management. Ideally based in (North) London and working throughout the London area, you will be tasked with managing a number of client accounts and associated projects across their commercial property portfolio.
The role will involve:
- Managing a variety of projects, mainly in the internal fit-out sector of varying values
- Working closely with multiple project teams and managing 3rd party sub- contractors
- Direct responsibility for managing capital projects, ensuring timely delivery consistent with business requirements and within agreed cost and safety parameters.
- Define, estimate, deliver and track costs and physical progress of individual projects
- Ensure full integration between design, construction and commissioning phases of projects.
The ideal applicant will require the following skills, qualification and experience:
- Strong Commercial acumen - estimating/Q.S. background would be ideal but not essential
- Able to communicate/influence effectively/share important or relevant information with clients project teams and contractors
- Ability to build strong, trusted client relationships resulting in repeat business opportunities
- 3-5 years'+ experience working as a Project Manager, ideally with an emphasis on building services.
- Experience of working within multi-disciplined teams (i.e. electrical, mechanical and civil disciplines)
- Experience of permit to work and risk assessment processes.
- SMSTS/CSCS/Project Management Qualifications/Relevant degree
This is available for a start ASAP and offer an opportunity to join a global organisation renowned for investing in and developing their people.
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted