V&V Systems Engineer The company work on large and complex programmes delivering world changing capability and functionality. Each phase providing evidence against the enabling requirements ensuring they have been flowed down, implemented in the design, integrated, verified and validated. V&V engineers are a core to each of these projects. Working within project teams, the V&V function ensures the essential activities are conducted throughout engineering lifecycle.
Please note that due to the nature of the projects you will be working on, you will be required to undergo security clearance - please contact me for further details.
- Conduct V&V at the requirements stage
- Own, create and deliver V&V for the project in the form of a V&V Plan
- Support V&V during the implementation & integration phases
- Manage, conduct and reporting on V&V owned activities
- Support project requirement compliance and acceptance activities
- Degree/HND/HNC or equivalent experience in Systems Engineering/Software/Hardware engineering (System Engineering processes and methodologies (ISO 15288/INCOSE))
- Experienced in System Engineering V&V lifecycle planning, delivering and reporting
- Proven experience of an evidence based approach for Systems Integration, V&V and Acceptance
- Systems thinking, logical approach, RCA/rectification/regression management
- Good communication, stakeholder management, & technical
- Flexible working schedules - we offer flexible and hybrid working arrangements. Talk to us at the application stage about any scheduling preferences you may have.
- Flexible Benefits Package - choose which benefits you want to satisfy your personal needs. Core Benefits provided for you are Healthcare, Dental, Life Assurance and Pension. Benefits you can flex include Critical Illness Cover, Health Cash Plan, and Health Assessments.
- Employee Incentive Programme - exceptional performance is recognized through our annual incentive programme which is awarded to top performers who excel
- Career Development - opportunity for ongoing professional development and career growth opportunities
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted