Facilities/Hard Services Team Leader - Dublin - Salary - 50,000 Euros
This company, a global player in the FM world, require a Facilities/Hard Services Team Leader to be based at their world class client's site based in Dublin. The Facilities/Hard Services Team Leader will be an astute, commercially minded individual tasked with proactively ensuring, in a front-line, hands-on fashion, the deliverance of top-quality services.
An outstanding opportunity to become part of truly first-rate facilities and play an integral role in substantiating its operational excellence.
Salary: 50,000 Euros plus excellent benefits package
Hours of Work: 9am - 5:30pm Monday to Thursday, 9am - 4:30pm on a Friday
- Responsible for the condition of the assets, infrastructure, and fabric of the built environment.
- Ensure that all planned maintenance requirements are set up in the Computerised Maintenance Management System
- Work with the Helpdesk and CMMS planner to optimize service delivery
- Attend meetings with sub- contractors on an agreed frequency to review performance
- Responsible for the day-to-day operational compliance of the maintenance team, allocation of corrective and reactive tasks in conjunction with Helpdesk Team
- Ensure Risk Assessments & Method Statements are up to date and that all staff are trained.
- Generate quotations and purchase orders for planned and reactive work
- Generating permits, countersigning permits, oversight of workmanship from staff and sub-contractors
- Generate weekly/monthly dashboard reports for the areas under your remit
- Experience in the Pharmaceutical industry is desirable, however, not essential
- Ability to train, coach and motivate others
- A proven track record in a Hard Services Supervisory role with excellent organisational skills is essential
- Strong leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and results oriented
- Ability to priorities own work with excellent capability to multitask
- Experience with Risk Assessments and Permits to work is essential with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to resolve problems in a safe and timely manner with excellent customer service skills
- GMP experience would be an advantage but not essential
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted