Qioptiq Photonics has the opportunity for a Stores person to join their team in Hamble, Southampton on a day shift (0730-1530 Monday-Friday.)
Qioptiq requires a Stores Person to undertake activities within the Stores and Goods In and goods out function to manage receipt, control, storage and movement of materials within the business in compliance with established procedures.
Stores Person Key responsibilities:
- Stock control for Goods In & Goods out
- To ensure stock record accuracy is maintained (quantity and location)
- To ensure that materials are stored and handled safely and reliably
- To ensure timely replenishment of the two-bin storage system
- To ensure timely delivery of materials to point of use as required
- To raise goods receive notes
- To pass received materials to goods in inspection
- Cleaning activities within the work area as required
- To book materials into stock and out of stores
- To facilitate stores enquiries and requests
- To ensure receipt of chemicals in line with established H&S / COSHH requirements
- To ensure all Goods In activities adhere to established Export and Compliance requirements
- To ensure each shipment is packed accurately and efficiently in order to meet set collection times
- To maintain Quality control of all labelling and box requirements to ensure all couriers can effectively collect shipments each day
Stores Person skills & experience:
- Diligence and attention to detail
- Basic computer skills - Outlook, Excel etc.
- Good communication skills
If you have the right skills required for the Stores person role, please do apply with your up to date CV and we will be in contact.
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search