Carbon60 are looking to a Maintenance Technician - (Mechanical Bias) to work for one of the largest property owners in the UK. You will be based in a hospital environment, covering a variety of local medical facilities in the area. This is an excellent opportunity to join a stable company providing excellent benefits, Family friendly hours and a rewarding career.
Salary: £33,000 - £41,000 plus vehicle
Hours: Monday to Friday 08:00-16:00
- Support the company in delivering building services maintenance and repairs across the Company, to ensure buildings are maintained to the highest standards.
- Deliver Scheduled, Reactive and Remedial maintenance services as directed by the PPM planner, help desk or Technical Services Supervisor.
- Duties may include but not limited to:
- Fault Finding
- Minor Repairs or installations and maintaining services and equipment within critical environments.
- You may be required to undertake tasks in disciplines other than your own.
- Ability to assess problems to determine the best course of action.
- Participate in emergency call out services as required.
The Successful candidate:
- Hold Level 3 NVQ or equivalent in a Mechanical Discipline
- Formal apprenticeship or craft trained
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Appropriate knowledge and understanding of Health and Safety, COSHH and environment standards
- Previous experience working in a building maintenance environment
- Able to maintain building electrical systems including emergency lighting, general lighting, fire detection, LV services within public buildings.
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted