Street works Manager Location: Chichester Salary Range: £35,000 -£40,000 Plus £6,000 per annum car allowance The role We have an exciting opportunity with CCN Verevo working in partnership with CityFibre on the roll out of 5G across the country. They are seeking a Planning Manager, you will be accountable for ensuring that the build is designed, in a logical manner, right first time. The Planning Manager is a key interface with the Client, using the standard systems and meeting structure, to ensure effective communication of build progress and issues. You will help to build the Future of Fibre by:
- Will work closely with Operational Support, Build Lead, and the rest of the Build Team
- Creation and maintenance of a logical and sequenced build plan
- Liaison between back-office team and field team, to ensure the build, and documentation to support the build, is delivered right first time
- Uses relevant systems to ensure Client is updated on build progress in a timely way
- Identify and consider key constraints when designing the build plan
- Identify risk to the build plan
You will need :
- Knowledge of Network Architecture; NRSWA.
- HAUC(UK); NEC Contract; Human Factors.
- Coaching; SDI; Exchanging Expectations; Problem Solving
- Basic Excel (Desirable)
- Programming and Planning experience
- Competent in the use of MSP
- Use of Company Systems
- permitting experience (Desirable)
- NRSWA Street Works Ticket
CCN offer a competitive salary and a fantastic benefits package including; 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, pension scheme, employee assistance programme, and extensive learning and development opportunities with incredible future prospects! Please apply if you are looking for a new challenge in a friendly, supportive environment and are interested in learning more about this role and the company!
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted