Carbon60 are working in partnership with a well-known aerospace company to recruit engineers who will conduct the mechanical assembly of landing gear equipment.
This is a trainee position, so it is a fantastic opportunity for an apprentice trained engineer or an engineering graduate who has gained practical aircraft experience or heavy industry experience.
Responsibilities will include:
- Mechanical assembly of landing gear or sub-assembly components
- Installation of Hydraulic and Electrical systems
- Following engineering drawings and diagrams
- Use of hand-held tools and power tools
- Manual handling of large aircraft components
The successful applicant would have gained practical experience within a live aircraft, heavy industry, or MRO setting, conducting the mechanical assembly or maintenance of components.
The applicant would need to hold full- and long-term working rights within the UK.
Interviews will be held shortly with immediate starts available.
For more information, please contact the Carbon60 engineering team on 01329 227 035
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted