Carbon60 are working in partnership with a renowned aerospace company specialising in landing gear to recruit electrical engineers. These engineers will be responsible for the manufacture of wiring looms and their installation on landing gear components.
The successful candidate will have industry experience of wiring electrical aviation equipment or have experience in the wiring of components in a relevant industry.
Responsibilities will include:
- Bench manufacturing of wire harnesses and their installation on landing gear
- Ability to read component maintenance manuals and schematics
- Function testing and inspection of electrical components
- Good level of experience in electrical wiring in an aviation or industrial setting
- Aerospace or electrical engineering apprenticeship or an equivalent electrical engineering qualification
This role will require the engineer to work double day shifts, with hours ranging from 6 AM to 10 PM.
This role will also require the successful applicant to hold full- and long-term working rights in the UK.
Interviews are being held shortly with immediate starts available.
For more information, please contact the Carbon60 Engineering team on 01329 227 035
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted