Dear Job Seekers
Sorry! We didn’t find any related jobs matching your criteria.
MANUAL MACHINISTS WE WANT YOU!
Working for a leading aviation company based out of Hayes, West Drayton, we are currently looking for skilled manual machinists to join this business during a very exciting period of expansion and growth, with new projects around the corner.
The role entails detailed and precise machinist work in which components will be manufacture for the landing gear on aircraft.
- Operate various lathes (Manual) to produce precision aviation components.
- Operate grinding and milling machines in a safe and precise manner
- Work from detailed technical specifications.
- Ensure quality of components and work produced meets company standards and aerospace standards.
- Work to fine tolerances.
- Be able to work unsupervised and manage own workload.
- Ensure health and safety procedures are adhered to at all times.
- Previous experience working with Manual lathes and milling machines is essential for this role.
- Any previous experience working within the aviation sector is beneficial but not essential.
- Ideally have CNC machininery experience
- Keen eye for detail.
- Ability to manage own workload.
Double days shift: Monday to Friday
Week 1: 06:30 to 14:30
Week 2: 14:00 to 22:00
A shift allowance is granted
Interviews will be held shortly with immediate starts available, for more information please contact the Carbon60 Engineering team.
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.