Carbon60 are currently recruiting for an experienced Manual Turner/Machinist to join a well known aviation MRO business based just outside of Heathrow Airport in Hayes. The position is being hired on a straight permanent basis due to continued growth of the business.
- Operate various lathes (Manual) to produce precision aviation components.
- Work from detailed technical specifications.
- ensure quality of components and work produced meets company standards and aerospace standards.
- Work to fine tolerances.
- Be able to work unsupervised and manage own workload.
- Ensure health and safety procedures are adhered to at all times.
- Previous experience working with Manual lathes is essential for this role.
- Any previous experience working within the aviation sector is beneficial but not essential.
- Keen eye for detail.
- Ability to manage own workload.
Double days shift: Monday to Friday (06:30 to 14:30 & 13:55 - 21:55)
Interviews will be held shortly with immediate starts available, for more information please contact the Carbon60 Engineering team.
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted