Carbon60 are currently recruiting for an experience final Inspector (Quality Inspector) to join a very well know aviation MRO company based just outside of London, Heathrow in Hayes.
The purpose of the role will be to complete the final inspection of mechanical components in line with with OEM Standard..
This is a permanent position working a double days shift (06:30 - 14:30 & 13:55 - 21:55) Monday to Friday.
- Final inspection of all mechanical components.
- Management of consumable items.
- Ensuring the correct functioning of the quality infrastructure.
- Inspection/duplicate inspection of single components or completed assemblies/sub-assemblies.
- Work alongside other engineering departments.
- Completion of accompanying documentation.
- An awareness and understanding of responsibilities outlined in the Company's environmental procedures
- All duties being performed both on an individual basis and as part of a small team meeting tight deadlines utilising a safe methodical working practice.
- Previous experience within an inspection role ideally from a manufacturing or aviation background.
- Knowledge of mechanical components.
- PC literate.
- Previous experience working within an SAP computer system would advantageous.
- Good knowledge of inspection techniques and equipment
- Previous practical experience using imperial measurement tools.
Interviews for this role will be held shortly with immediate starts available.
For more information please contact Carbon60's specialist engineering team.
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search